PROFESSIONAL COACH TRAINING – PARTS 1 & 2
DATES: April 1-5, 2019
TIMES: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Coaching4Clergy’s Professional Coach Training program is for pastors, church leaders, and ministry staff who want to develop ministry excellence and effectiveness. Often unprepared for the shifting landscape of ministry in today’s world, most pastors do not feel equipped to effectively lead their churches. Despite shrinking budgets, changing demographics, and uncertain preparation, expectations are that leadership will be able to step up and enable new dreams and their fulfillment.
Leaders can quickly use this training to integrate a Coach Approach into their current ministry without completing certification. This is one option. Another option is to become an Associate Certified Coach and then a Professional Certified Coach.
Both the Part 1 and Part 2 of Coaching4Clergy’s Professional Coach Training, are ACTP program (Accredited Coach Training Programs through the International Coach Federation). Tarrant Baptist Association staff members are certified trainers with Coaching4Clergy. Professional Coach Training consists of 128 hours of coach training that is pre-approved by the ICF.
Part 1 – Professional Coach Training (April 1-5, 2019) – Tarrant Baptist Association Office – Catalyst Room
This is a 5-day (40 hours) intensive ACC Training course. In addition to the intensive, there are a few other classes to complete.
- Intensive Courses:
- 103: Deep Listening
- 104: Powerful Questions
- 101: Coaching Intact Teams
- 105: Getting Started as a Coach
- 106: The Coaching Agreement
- 201: The Ministry Leader as Internal Coach
- 203: Practice Lab – Level One
- 204: Developing a Strong Personal Foundation
- Two asynchronous/self-paced classes. (You will be enrolled in these classes upon registration.)
- 100: An Overview of the Core Coaching Competencies
- 202: Creating New Awareness
- Three electives. You can go here for schedule of these courses.
Part 2 – Professional Coach Training (April 1-5, 2019) Tarrant Baptist Association Office – Hearing God Room
This is a 5-day (40 hours) intensive training course. In addition to the intensive, there are other classes to complete.
- Intensive Courses:
- 301: Direct Communication
- 302: Action & Accountability
- 304: Conflict Coaching
- 305: Group Coaching Practice Lab
- 401: Artful Language
- 402: Practice Lab – Level Two
- 404: Coaching Through Major Change
- 405: Coaching Mastery
- Two asynchronous/self-paced classes
- 303: Creating a Coaching Culture in Your Ministry Setting
- 403: Establishing Yourself as a Coach
- Four electives
- Click here for a list of electives with dates and times
- $1,500 each Part of Professional Coach Training (Includes 40 hours of training, practice labs, lunch and snacks each day)
- $100 – Additional coaching webinars for those pursuing certification
- $249 – Required curriculum and books purchased through Coaching4Clergy (get them here)
- $1000 – Mentor Coaching – 3 to 7 months (10 hours) personal mentoring relationship is required for certification with the ICF. Mentor Coaching does not need to be repeated for additional certifications.
- $300 – Annual ICF Membership fee
- $250 – Coaching4Clergy PCT evaluation
- $100 – ICF Certification for Associate Certified Coach
These modules may be completed in any order. You may also take classes from different modules at the same time. To access the course catalog, click here. Completion of Part 1 of the program provides you with the training hours required for the ACC credential. Completion of both Parts 1 and 2 provides you will the required training hours for the PCC credential. This link will give you the information required for graduation.
Tarrant Baptist Association
Connect Socially With Us